Lots of Fiji sky showing off

This week has been good but for some reason, I've been so weepy.  I cry at every tv show and anytime anyone says the littlest sentimental thing my eyes water.  Maybe it's the transition that's looming over my head.  Maybe I'm just tired.  I'm not sure but I don't really like feeling this way - but maybe it's just real life and sometimes we feel this way.  It will pass.  

Anyway, Warren was out of town for five days and he's back.  Yay.  So good when all four of us are together.   Feels more complete.  






School's 45th birthday this week.  Where's Andie and Zoë?
This crazy cat disappeared for over a week.  I thought she was dead.  Then she showed up again! I took her yesterday to finally get the stitches out.   Woohoo



coffee while girls played in pool

kids love their lego creations.  



Andie tried out for a movie this Sunday!  She will be in the dance scene.  This is before her "audition"

Got together with some US embassy folks on Sunday to make A LOT of frozen meals.  Freezer stuffed after 6 hours of work.  Yay!

Fiji skies have been showing off this week!


left over pic from USA presentation

Traffic, traffic, and more traffic.  Not all sunsets and rainbows


Angel Moroni stares at me every morning

and night



Last minute selfie before school drop off after a very chaotic morning with loads of tears 


I've started cross fit.  I love it.  I'm super sore, but I do love it!


Daddy's home!   Yay!



Zoe and Allora making jokes about their height....hehe

Lunch with this crew. Love how they share food!  





Ginger and her little kitten

Both kids came home sick yesterday. Poor Z.  She only made it to the sofa before she passed out.   

Comments