Girls weekend getaway

I was lucky enough to be invited along on a girls' weekend getaway this past weekend.   We went to Yatule resort which is lovely.  It's the perfect place to get away without kids as the rooms are rather small so I am not sure it's ideal for the kids.  It was ideal for me though.   I am falling more and more in love with the small Fijian style resorts and less enamored with the big, you could be anywhere in the world, type of resorts.  Both are amazing...but right now I am digging the small places.

Warren's work has been full on lately (the new trainees are here!!!) so I've been pretty full on with the girls.  It was a much needed get away and I am pretty sure the girls loved their daddy time too.  On my end, their was laughter, good food and drinks, singing from amazing Allegra,  games, beach time, and lots of lots of dancing!  All good for the soul!!!   Here's a recap in photos...most of which were not taken by me....

Beautiful Yatule and view

Our first night 

Allegra and me in my new sun hat

ahhh

Vitamin D feels so good!


This may have been my favorite cocktail ever (Espresso Martini) with one of my favorite people


Allegra curled my hair.  Fun. 


We had fun playing cards against humanity at the bar. 

roomies


Wendy


me being a dork


Comments