Early run

It's really really hot right now in Suva.  SO HOT.  And, it's basically 100% humidity every day.  The air is thick. I usually run at 5:30 am and it's still pretty sticky at that time.  I have never sweat so much in my life during runs.  I come home and it looks like I've jumped in the pool with my shoes on.  I am dripping.....drenched with sweat.   Even my socks and shoes are soaking wet...squishing like I have walked in a puddle.   It's pretty gross.

I've mentioned before that my running has been terrible lately.  I am not sure what's going on exactly...but I just cannot run at the same pace that I ran in Atlanta.  Maybe I'm just getting older...or maybe it's the climate...or maybe it's both.  It hasn't stopped me from trying.  Every weekend I attempt a long run and I usually just shuffle my way through it.   I feel good after I do it at least!   The views also make it worth it.







Random- but also check out our latest banana harvest!








Look what Warren got us for Valentines Day.  So sweet! Also, Warren and I got a couples massage which was lovely.


Comments