Voli Voli weekend getaway

We had a little getaway to Voli Voli this weekend.  It was everything a weekend getaway should be and more.   Good friends, great talks, beautiful scenery, nice food.   Oh man, I'm going to miss having weekend getaways such as these. 

pool time

view from villa

love these

sunset





had a latte every morning.   so nice

Milla did Andie's hair.   She loved it

cannot believe Zoë let Milla do this

big spider on my swimmers!


pool side lunch



afternoon swim


Liz's sister, Kate, came along too.   Great to meet her






Meke on the beach

Yummy breakfast








ride home



Back to our backyard sunset

I seriously don't know if I've ever remembered everything on a trip.  Came home to find our bag of sunscreen left on the bed, right where I left it.   What's wrong with me?!



Comments