Indian Bridal Show



Our friend, Uli, invited us to the above bridal show.   Warren was out of town (and would have no interest in going anyway) so the girls and I went with Uli and her daughter.  I originally thought it would be more like a fashion show with models...but it was more of just a show/display of the most beautiful gowns.    The girls were in awe of all the glitter and glam, as was I!   We got to walk around looking at all of the wedding wear while nibbling on appetizers, sipping wine, and listening to music with an Indian feel.   I can definitely say we have never had an experience like this in the states, although I am sure many have.    

The whole event made me re-think our white gowns.    These gowns were stunning and so much fun!  Maybe one of my girls will marry an Indian man (or woman) and get to wear something like this when/if they get married.   Or....maybe they will just break the norm...and choose to wear one anyway.   At the very least, it's fun to imagine!











Comments