GPH High tea and more swimming

On Sunday I got a chance to do something I've always been curious about and go to the High Tea at the Grand Pacific Hotel.  It was very fancy and fun!   The food was delicious and it felt like a spontaneous fun thing to do.   We had good conversations and plenty of laughs while listening a lovely musician and overlooking an even more beautiful ocean.  














 After the tea, I rushed back over to the pool to watch the girls swim their last few events for the weekend.   I LOVED watching them beating their own personal records and feeling so proud of themselves.   It was an all around feel good moment.   (Even a part of me was dying thinking about the fact that they won't have this in Mada). 



















Also, took my first French lesson today.  I'm horrible at languages.  I felt clueless most of the time.   Ugh.  I know I need to change my mindset....

Comments