Hillary's letter to Zoe!

A while back, Andie and Zoe wrote letters to President Obama and Hillary Clinton.   See below: 

Dear Mr. President Obama,

First of all, "Hi." I am Andie. I just turned 8 years old. I am hoping that you come to stay for a few days in Fiji. There are also plenty of villages that need our help. If you come to Fiji, you won't only make me happy, you'll be making all the children of Fiji happy. I live in Fiji because my dad works for the U.S. Peace Corps.
I think you are the best president that the USA could ever have. Me and my family think that nobody will be better than you for president.
Sincerely yours,
Andie
P.S. We are voting for Hillary.


Dear Hillary Clinton,
I hope you are going to be president in November. I think you are the best choice. My sister is 8 and I am 6. We live in Fiji and we are going back to America in December 2017 for a visit. I hope you win Hillary Clinton. Outside on the deck, we can look at the ocean and when it's sunset it's a beautiful view. Andie (my sister) is also writing President Obama. Please come to visit Fiji. I think President Obama, if he writes back, he might come to Fiji too. I hope you both can come.
From,
Zoe
P.S. I am voting for you.


When Zoe got off the bus today she must have had a sixth sense because she immediately asked, "Did Hillary Clinton write me back?!"   I smiled a huge smile and happily said, "YES!"   She was shaking as she opened the envelope!   SOOOOOO excited!   I was too!  I got tears in my eyes as I read the whole thing....having to choke back crying....just so happy that my daughters will grow up believing that anything is possible for them!   Here is the letter! 



AMAZING! 

Comments